Breast Cancer Action is committed to preserving your privacy and safeguarding your credit card and other sensitive information. The following statement describes our general information-gathering and usage practices.
- Breast Cancer Action does not sell, trade, or rent your email address, mailing address, phone number, or other personal information.
- Breast Cancer Action may track information as to which of our web site pages are being visited and used so we can make decisions about the design and use of the site.
- Information collected on the "Volunteer" pages on the site will be used only to recruit volunteers for Breast Cancer Action. It will not be shared with other organizations or individuals.
- Making an online donation will automatically add you to the list of people who receive our quarterly newsletter. If you wish to be removed from this list, contact us using the information below. We do not share our donor list with any third parties.
- If you cannot make a donation but wish to receive our bi-monthly newsletter, simply fill out the subscription form. This information will be used to fulfill your subscription request and will not be shared with any third parties.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of the Breast Cancer Action web site, or your dealings with our web site, please contact:
Breast Cancer Action
55 New Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Toll Free: 877.2STOPBC (877.278.6722)